Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sore is Good...

Okay, so I finally made good on my promise to start practicing with Zha-el. She lives about 15 minutes away from me now, so there's no reason we can't get together once in a while. This is especially useful because we can totally drill on our combos and remind each other of things, etc. Also I 'm hoping that eventually we'll be making new combos. We seem to communicate pretty well, which is nice 'cause I'm not very good at explaining things.

Anyway, Saturday's practice kicked ass...and kicked my ass. It was great, but whoo was I sore on Sunday! We danced for two hours straight, just working on the chorus line formation and lead-follow stuff using our combos. This is so...amazing!

So now I'm sore, but it's sore in a good way, a way that tells me I'm using my muscles and getting a really good workout. All I need is to make sure I have at the very least, one other day a week (besides Mondays with Zha-el), that I definitely dance. That'll make me a bit more faithful to getting things done, I think.

I absolutely can't wait to start thinking up more combos...it's so fun with just what we have already :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home