Let's try this again...
Okay, so remember when I said I was bad at practicing? Yeah, turns out I was right. Anyway there has been much drama/stress/whatever lately in the work-related field, so the motivation to dance has been minimal. The thing is, when I dance in class on Sunday it always makes me feel better. So the question is...why don't I do it more often?
I think part of it is that our house is never empty. I get self-conscious practicing by myself, and if Mom's already practiced when I get home from work, I tend not to. Last night everyone was gone when I got home (mom went to a class at Aji's) so I did pilates and some practice moves before the sister got home. Having some time to myself definitely makes a difference.
Maybe I'll just lock myself in my room? Or Mom's room, 'cause mine is hardly big enough to even DO situps in? I have no idea. The bottom line is that I exercised yesterday, and plan to do so today, so there!
Right... :)
I think part of it is that our house is never empty. I get self-conscious practicing by myself, and if Mom's already practiced when I get home from work, I tend not to. Last night everyone was gone when I got home (mom went to a class at Aji's) so I did pilates and some practice moves before the sister got home. Having some time to myself definitely makes a difference.
Maybe I'll just lock myself in my room? Or Mom's room, 'cause mine is hardly big enough to even DO situps in? I have no idea. The bottom line is that I exercised yesterday, and plan to do so today, so there!
Right... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home