Ow. Ow...ow...OW.
Yesterday Mom told me a funny story. See, one day this week she sort of overdid it with the Rachel Brice DVD. That night she had a dream that someone had shot her...we won't say where...and woke up with this horrible muscle cramp.
Well, yesterday we did that self-same DVD, and I woke up at 3am feeling like someone had shot me in the arm! There was no accompanying funny dream, just...ow! I mean, I had to get up, drink some water, stretch my arm, and finally try to go back to sleep for half an hour or so before getting up for work. (I get up at an ungodly hour.)
See, when we finished dancing yesterday, I drank some water. And I remember thinking "gee, I should drink some more water or I'll get muscle cramps." Unfortunately, this particular mental voice was the same one that says "gee, I should get my tires rotated" or "wow, I need to do my taxes." In other words, this is not a very loud mental voice. At all.
For today, I will be drinking LOTS of water. And tonight...probably doing the DVD workout again. Because I'm just crazy like that.
Well, yesterday we did that self-same DVD, and I woke up at 3am feeling like someone had shot me in the arm! There was no accompanying funny dream, just...ow! I mean, I had to get up, drink some water, stretch my arm, and finally try to go back to sleep for half an hour or so before getting up for work. (I get up at an ungodly hour.)
See, when we finished dancing yesterday, I drank some water. And I remember thinking "gee, I should drink some more water or I'll get muscle cramps." Unfortunately, this particular mental voice was the same one that says "gee, I should get my tires rotated" or "wow, I need to do my taxes." In other words, this is not a very loud mental voice. At all.
For today, I will be drinking LOTS of water. And tonight...probably doing the DVD workout again. Because I'm just crazy like that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home