Yick
I was doing so well with the practicing. I practiced Monday, Wednesday and Thursday...and Friday I woke up with a headache. Well, it was an odd sort of sinusy headache, mostly on the right side. So me being me, I thought "oh it'll go away".
Um, no.
So Sunday I went to the Walk-In Clinic and was informed that yes, I had a sinus infection. Yay. I was prescribed antibiotics and a decongestant. These are designed to do two things.
1. Make my sinus infection go away.
2. Make me feel completely loopy.
They have done both. Well, they've started on the first one and done a fantastic job on the second. And I don't mean loopy in a good way. I mean loopy as in, I can't get all the way up the stairs at work without my head getting all wooshy.
So no practice, really, until my head starts to feel better. Today is better than yesterday, which is progress. I think tonight I'll try it out, avoiding any sort of stretching that makes my head be upside down (unfortunately ruling out the new favorite workout video with Rachel Brice) and see how it goes.
The headache has moved from under my eye to under my jaw, back to under my eye, above my eye, etc, and is currently situated around the outside of my right eye. It doesn't hurt so much as feel...sort of tingly.
So...hopefully Iwon't have to wait the full two weeks for the migratory headaches to stop, and to quit feeling wooshy so I can start dancing again!
Um, no.
So Sunday I went to the Walk-In Clinic and was informed that yes, I had a sinus infection. Yay. I was prescribed antibiotics and a decongestant. These are designed to do two things.
1. Make my sinus infection go away.
2. Make me feel completely loopy.
They have done both. Well, they've started on the first one and done a fantastic job on the second. And I don't mean loopy in a good way. I mean loopy as in, I can't get all the way up the stairs at work without my head getting all wooshy.
So no practice, really, until my head starts to feel better. Today is better than yesterday, which is progress. I think tonight I'll try it out, avoiding any sort of stretching that makes my head be upside down (unfortunately ruling out the new favorite workout video with Rachel Brice) and see how it goes.
The headache has moved from under my eye to under my jaw, back to under my eye, above my eye, etc, and is currently situated around the outside of my right eye. It doesn't hurt so much as feel...sort of tingly.
So...hopefully Iwon't have to wait the full two weeks for the migratory headaches to stop, and to quit feeling wooshy so I can start dancing again!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home