Saturday, July 15, 2006

Med Fest '06 - Before

So it's that time again. Medfest. It's been a while since I updated, mostly because things have been crazy, what with the new job and the bellydance cram sessions to try to learn all of our new choreography in time. Sometimes it makes you wish you could control inspiration, just command yourself to think of the moves. But of course, you can't...and sometimes that leaves you with a new choreography with about six weeks to go before the big performance.

Somehow, though, we seem to have managed it. I won't say we pulled it off yet, because I'll know that in about *checks watch* five hours. What I will say is that I'm totally nervous, which happens to me a lot, and totally excited. Medfest is going to be an absolute blast this year, so yay!

I'll post later, probably, with impressions and such, but right now I'm off to get ready. Hair....makeup...jewelry...costuming...choreography....yep, I think it's all here :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home