Sunday, August 06, 2006

A New Year Begins

Around here, the bellydancing year ends with MedFest. Everything after that is considered the next year. This will be...holy crap, my third year bellydancing! It's crazy, amazing, very cool...and also a bit sad, really. The sad part is that I'm not better than I am. I know I could be, I mean I'm not one of those people who can't hear rythm or can't make my body do anything I want it to (although my shoulders are singularly uncooperative), but I just don't practice enough. And yeah, I know, I've said it before...but it's still true. So I'm going back to Wednesdays with Zhael, which will hopefully motivate me more during the rest of the week. Also we will hopefully be moving soon, so I'll have actual room to dance without flipping the bed up against the wall.

Anyway...things are up in the air still about how and what and all that, but we have a show in Bellingham in September. The last time we did that show it was completely awesome, good audience, very nice venue...so yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home