Close, but not quite
I was going to practice yesterday, really I was! I did my pilates Monday, about 20 minutes worth, so I figured that yesterday I was due. I usually practice right when I get home, which was a bit delayed yesterday due to my being challenged.
In the morning, my new routine is to drive to the nearby park & ride and meet up with my carpool partner. Yesterday I did this, and as I got in her car I put my car keys in my coat pocket. So, naturally, when we arrived at the park & ride after work I realized that something was missing...my coat. So there I am with my car, but no keys. Fortunately I called home and Dad was able to bring me my spare keys.
So I got home...finally...but then I was hungry. So I ate dinner, it being about 6 by that point. Then, a while after dinner, I almost practiced.
But instead I had some chocolate cream pie.
Like I said, it was a close one. In any case, today is Wednesday and I am going to go home and practice my stuff! Pilates, maybe some yoga...and a whole lot of shimmying. I practiced twice last week, and if I can keep up to even that I know it will help a lot. I'm very determined.
That, and there's no pie left.
In the morning, my new routine is to drive to the nearby park & ride and meet up with my carpool partner. Yesterday I did this, and as I got in her car I put my car keys in my coat pocket. So, naturally, when we arrived at the park & ride after work I realized that something was missing...my coat. So there I am with my car, but no keys. Fortunately I called home and Dad was able to bring me my spare keys.
So I got home...finally...but then I was hungry. So I ate dinner, it being about 6 by that point. Then, a while after dinner, I almost practiced.
But instead I had some chocolate cream pie.
Like I said, it was a close one. In any case, today is Wednesday and I am going to go home and practice my stuff! Pilates, maybe some yoga...and a whole lot of shimmying. I practiced twice last week, and if I can keep up to even that I know it will help a lot. I'm very determined.
That, and there's no pie left.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home