This week in bellydancing
I have actually done something every day this week, so far. I did pilates on Monday and Tuesday, and yesterday Mom and I did pilates and practiced a bit. Basically, we both need to get into better shape to be able to do the moves better, and we need to practice the basic moves so that when we put them together into something complicated, the result doesn't look sloppy.
Personally, I need to shimmy a lot more. I can go full on for less than a minute...that's bad! I should be able to do it for 2 or 3 minutes at the very least. I don't want to be doing a performance and get tired before the end of it.
So...
Monday - pilates
Tuesday - minimal pilates
Wednesday - pilates + dancing
Here's to continuing trends, woohoo!
Personally, I need to shimmy a lot more. I can go full on for less than a minute...that's bad! I should be able to do it for 2 or 3 minutes at the very least. I don't want to be doing a performance and get tired before the end of it.
So...
Monday - pilates
Tuesday - minimal pilates
Wednesday - pilates + dancing
Here's to continuing trends, woohoo!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home