Mission not so impossible
I practiced yesterday! Well, I did a little practice and a lot of pilates. About half an hour, total, which is what I'm aiming for. That makes twice a week, two weeks in a row. This is some kind of new record for me, practice-wise. Sure, I've practiced more during the week in the past, but usually it only lasts a week to a week and a half. I am going to be so psyched if I can keep up practicing just two or three times each week. Even twenty minutes twice a week would really help.
On a related note - Ow! My legs are sore, and my abdominal muscles are a little sore. This I see as a Good Sign. I don't want to be so crippled that I no longer want to do pilates at all, but a tiny bit of soreness now and then just lets me know that I'm pushing the limits of what I can do, and when you push the limits...the limits move.
On a not-so related note - I've got an icky, scratchy throat and a sniffly nose today for the second day in a row. Getting sick is definitely not what I need right now to add to the cocktail of crazyness that is work. But I shall soldier on, in spite of adversity, and practice!
Probably.
On a related note - Ow! My legs are sore, and my abdominal muscles are a little sore. This I see as a Good Sign. I don't want to be so crippled that I no longer want to do pilates at all, but a tiny bit of soreness now and then just lets me know that I'm pushing the limits of what I can do, and when you push the limits...the limits move.
On a not-so related note - I've got an icky, scratchy throat and a sniffly nose today for the second day in a row. Getting sick is definitely not what I need right now to add to the cocktail of crazyness that is work. But I shall soldier on, in spite of adversity, and practice!
Probably.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home